A Level Mathematics – P1
The course is designed for A- level Mathematics students that are preparing themselves for their first-ever appearance in the Pure Mathematics (P1) examination. v=wAOccvpfG7Q
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
The course is designed for A- level Mathematics students that are preparing themselves for their first-ever appearance in the Pure Mathematics (P1) examination.
The course includes:
– Interactive online lectures
– Graphical / Diagrammatic Illustrations
– Lecture Notes (Hard/Soft Copy)
– Past Year Solutions (Hard/Soft Copy)
– Problem Set (P-Set) after each topic to ensure student understanding of the topic
– Past Year Exam Questions (The questions are used as a tool to make the topic clear)
This course is conducted by Sir Maisum Hayati, a veteran of prestigious The Lyceum School and acquiring a degree of Computer Systems Engineering from NED University, he has a considerable command over the subject of mathematics and is considerate towards the technicalities of the past papers. Moreover, he is also well versed in the rules and regulations of A-level examinations.
3. Coordinate geometry
4. Circular measure